Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Onto beta testing and POAS

So after 5 days on bedrest I had to test I could not resist I took out the test strips my friend Jenny had sent me and I did I snuck one on friday too early negative then I did one on Sunday morning and pow it was there almost instantly I could not believe it I took a pic and sent it to my closest friends and sure enough it was there for everyone to see congrats poured in but I had to sit on it I had been given the green light to test but to not reveal the outcome to my IM. So I jumped up and down with my agency director and friends and tried to wait cautiously until beta testing which wasnt until 10/4 and wouldnt you know we had to hit a snafu I had made an appointment with a lab that the clinic did not use and had to switch locations ahhh so frustrating and without my internet access find the lab was hell. To top it off I didnt know if they accepted walkins spoke with my agency director SD and she said they did but to get there as early as possible ok got that fixed then bam could not get the order off of my cell phone. Ok my IVF coordinator told me she could fax the order if I had trouble getting ok another problem soleved. I found the lab with the help of my hubby LR and he came with me for my blood draw. I got the agency to fax the order and breathed a sigh of relief!!!

So the results were supposed to be in from 3pm and we couldntn receive it because the lab's machine was broken Are you freakin kidding me really what kind of lab was this so we had to come to terms with we will not get the results until possibly Friday.On about my day pick up kids, brave traffic and make dinner after 7pm Thursday October 3 2012 Dr. G calls me personally

No comments:

Post a Comment