Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BFP!!!!!! and 1st Ultrasound

And so we have it I cheated this time I tested before and I got a BFP @ 4dpt and then I tested again @ 5dpt. I was sooo stoked hubby could'nt believe it he didnt want me to test because he thought that it would jinx our rituals but I did and sent out the pics to at least 15 ladies to get that unbelievable comfirmation. On Wed Oct 3 20102 my first beta was 200 wow high and my repeat beta was 1100 whoohoo stoked and couldnt believe it my RE even went out on a limb to suggest twins which is something he never does.

We had our first US at 5wks 6 days pg I wish the clinic had waited longer at least until I was 6 weeks plus but I know IP's were anxious and we saw the sac and the beginning of the fetal pole. IF was eleated that it was a singleton and IM wanted twins jusry is still out on that until our next ultrasound Novemebr 5th. pregnancy symptoms still very strong at my next US I will be 8 weeks plus and I can't wait to see it all- I want to see what has my tempermental,exahausted,angry hungry and soo sleppy I wn't forget to add the smells and cigarette smoke drive me crazy lol until next time I promise to update sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment