Friday, October 5, 2012

Mishaps on transfer day

Hello its been awhile my bum is just beginning sore after all the shots. Transfer day was hectic hubby could'nt make it because our car had been stolen the following night. So I went at it alone on the train I wa sooo happy that I had left out very early and would'nt you know it this would be the day that there was a delay there I was stuck in between 2 zones and was absolutely helpless to it. I sent text messsgaes out but they were stuck far apart from me, finally at 10:50 the train was cleared to resume and I was off. Hit the train to the metro shuttle to the transit bus and finally to the clinic with 45 mins to spare !!!!!

 I was cleared to get a bite to eat and I did the juicest hamburger and fries ever IKR so I make it back into the office and as soon as I sit down the acupuncturist calls me in  and wants to get started right away> I am hustled off and there is another glitch my bladder may not be filled enoguh so she makes me drink a 32 oz glass of water and continues with the needles half way through my IM KC comes in and she has been looking for me I am sooo relaxed she was worried that I wouldnt make it there in time and was pleased and relieved to know I was at the clinic the whole while. We go into the mini-operating room and have to wait 5 more mins for the water in my stomach to flow to my bladder and it does its surreal as Doc calls in the embryologist with the embryos to implant. and to watch it on the screen was nothing short of breathtaking.

it was short and sweet but so worth it I moved into the recovery room to allow more time for the sedative to wear off, It was homeward bound afterthat straight to bed and on bedrest for the remainder of the week to allow the the embies to take root. And the difficult TWO WEEK WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment