Thursday, April 12, 2012

Intro- Fair Bump Mother

Hello it's been awhile since I have put my thoughts on paper even if it's a virtual one. Iam in the contrc phase of my surrogate journey. Ok let me start over My name is Drea and I am a surrogate mother. I have done this twice and eachjouy has been different bt the outcome the same a loving couple who were told they would never become parents were, the meds the injections, mood swings heartburn came to a single moment, a first breath a cry and multiple tears a beautiful life and for some two beautiful lives as in my last journey.


I have spoken to my IP's (Intended Parents) once over the phone and I already  know that this journey is going to be special and I want to document it. They are professionals and young K&C or Kansas City my nickname for them. My cant carry a pregnancy to term so she found me The  Fairy Bump Mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment